Skip To Main Content



Interested in enrolling in our GED, high school diploma or ESL programs? Access the online application for the 2023-2024 school year. 

You also must pay the $25 application fee. This can also be completed online.

If you are younger than 18 years of age, you must fill out a transcript request form so that we can get your transcripts from your former school. Access the digital transcript request form for the 2022-2023 school year.